Thursday, October 01, 2009

LIFE CHANGING PRAISE EVENT

Join me this Sunday morning for a great choral presentation by the Johnson Ferry Santuary Choir and Orchestra, in Marietta, GA. We perform at all 3 worship services and you don't want to miss it if you live in the area. Information below.

http://www.johnsonferry.org/NewsEvents/tabid/102/ctl/Details/Mid/728/ItemID/445/Default.aspx?selecteddate=10/4/2009

I wanted to upload the picture but for some reason blogger won't cooperate tonight.
Hope you can attend.

2 comments:

Tina Dee Books said...

I'm having Blogger problems too, tonight.

I wish I could attend! Are you doing a Christmas concert this year? Are CDs still being sold from last year's holiday season?

Have a wonderful time! I know it will be a blessing to those who are able to go!

Maggie Brendan said...

Hi Tina,
I don't think I'll do the concert this year. It's very hard work with all that I have going. But yes, we still have the CD's available.

I'm excited about tomorrow. Everytime I think it just too hard to do this, when the orchestra starts, the music just fills my heart and I'm ready to sing.