Saturday, September 07, 2013

Special promotional for Deeply Devoted

Good news to share with you about a special promotional offer that my publisher is having for Deeply Devoted, book 1 in The Blue Willow Brides. This is to promote my upcoming release, Perfectly Matched in October. The e-book is only $2.99 at the sites, starting Sunday-9/8 through 9/10th. If you haven't had a chance to read it, here's your chance.




 

Please share with your friends who enjoy historical romance. For those of you that signed up for my newsletter, thank you! If you haven't, I hope you will. It's at the top right of my blog -"Newsletter Sign-up".

I'm planning on a couple of giveaways and contests soon for Perfectly Matched. I received my author copy of the new book this week and once again, I was excited to hold the finished copy in my hands. It's always a thrill and I hope the story will be one of your favorites and stay in your hearts for a long time to come.

I write for you!

Maggie

No comments: