Sunday, August 22, 2010

WINNER OF A LOVE OF HER OWN!

Congratulations! E.J., you're the winner of an autographed copy of my new book! I want to thank all of you for entering, but don't give up--there's always another contest just around the corner. :)

I've enjoyed reading the posts of where you've been this summer and what you've been up to. Now let's look forward to fall and cooler weather--at least I am after the miserable Atlanta heat. I believe it surpassed all the other years we had on record.

I'll be doing something new very soon that I normally don't do on my blog, but I'm making an exception. I'll interview my writing partner and best friend, Kelly Long. Kelly's new book, Sarah's Garden, is out and it's a fabulous hit with readers! I was the first to read and critique it as she wrote it while we brainstormed together. It's a wonderful Amish love story and if you're a fan of that genre, then you'll want to read it! I'll see if she'll give away a copy when you post to her interview.

E.J., send me your email addy and I'll get my book out to you. Thank you all again for entering.

I'll catch up with you later... down on the trail...

Maggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed the Heart of the West Series. I just finished book 3 and I am hoping that there will be more??? Would love to read about Natalie, and maybe even Marion Stockton, finding love.

Maggie Brendan said...

Hi, I'm glad that you stopped by and that you enjoyed the series!! I've had readers ask me about the sisters and I agree, it would be fun to write about them later. For now I'm under contract for a totally new series called The Blue Willow Brides. I've just submitted book #1 in that series. I'd love it if you take the time to write a brief review on CBD or Amazon or both. It would be greatly appreciated. It's readers like you that get the word out about my books. Thanks again. :)