Thursday, June 04, 2009

Regional Bookstores and Libraries Conference

Friday, I'll be speaking at the Gathering of Regional Bookstores and Libraries for a conference. My topic will be The Value of Christian Fiction. I'm honored to be able to share my opinion about what I consider to be the value of writing Christian Fiction novels.

The conference will be held at Johnson Ferry Baptist church in Marietta, GA. Dottie Poythress is hosting this conference, and among the sponsors represented is my publisher, Revell Publishing, an imprint of Baker Books.
One of my favorite people speaking is Dr. William Lane Craig, one of our nation's leading Apologists. This should be a informative conference for bookstore and library staff for regional churches to make the most out of their ministries. I'm looking forward to speaking and giving away copies of No Place for a Lady.

This past Monday, I met my deadline for book 3 for Heart of the West series. So I'm taking a much needed break from the computer, but I'll try to post more frequently now that's completed. When marketing decides the title for that book, I'll post it. I have a feeling that it won't be my title, though.
Hope your summer is starting off in a great way. I know mine has.
Happy Trails...

No comments: