Friday, March 13, 2009

BORDER'S BOOK SIGNING

Tomorrow, March 14th from 1-3 pm, I'll be at Border's in East Cobb at the Avenues on Roswell Road signing my new book. I hope if you live in the Atlanta Metro area that you will drop by and say hello.

Last Saturday I was at Sweet Spirit Christian bookstore and had a nice time with their customers, staff and Frank Hood, the store owner. I had intended on posting a picture but was busy finishing up galleys for book 2 coming out in October.

I'm still excited about the reviews and the fact that the book was picked up by Crossings for February and again for March!

Next Friday, I'll be speaking at a senior's luncheon at St. Theresa's in Augusta, my daughter and son-in-law's church. It should be fun. They are really nice people there, even to a Baptist like me!. Lol. I'm very honored that I've been asked and I'll post about it afterward.

Happy Trails....

No comments: